Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why I Love #4: Redbox

So I know what you're thinking... why would I <3 redboxes? I mean, they're cheap, dirty, and red DVD rental machines! What could possibly be lovable about them?! Well, to answer your questions, I only need one word: convenience. They are most convenient thing ever! I don't know if there are any where you live, but in case you don't know what they are, they can basically be summarized as "DVD rental machines". Basically, you pay $1 to rent a DVD for a night, and when you return, you can rent another DVD for the next night for... $1. Yeah. So the concept is pretty simple, but whoever thought of them is a genius. No longer do you have to buy the DVD in order to view it, or waste time in theatres, or pay Blockbuster ridiculous amounts of money in order to rent them for a week. (Who needs a week to watch a single DVD anyway?) I live right by a Redbox, so whenever I want to watch a movie that just came out, all I have to pay is $1. Seriously, I <3 Redboxes.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment