Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why I Love #3: School breaks

Seriously, who doesn't love school breaks? I mean, if you're like me, you've worked hard on projects, regular homework, studying for tests, etc. Whenever a schedule school break comes along, I always feel like "I deserve this." LOL if you want. I've spent many sleepless nights finishing homework for teachers, and I think that I deserve all the breaks that I can get. So... it's not spring/summer break like in the picture obviously. And it's freezing cold outside, but still. A break is a break. Enjoy it while it lasts. (In my opinion, breaks always go by too fast- like the current one.) I always plan all these big things that I'm going to do during the breaks, but I almost never finish all of them, and I'm left doing some homework that I wish I had done earlier the night before I go back to school. Hopefully that won't happen this time lol. I have "school" things to do this break- including science projects, research papers, studying for SAT's. But I also have "me" things to do- like writing a bunch of poems so I can enter more poetry contests, keeping this blog up to date, and working on my itunes. Note: despite the huge amount of music on my laptop, I cannot seem to find time to put it all into itunes & sync it onto my ipod. In fact, my ipod is basically empty when compared to the music on my laptop. Anyway, back to the topic. So yeah, I <3 school breaks. There's not much to explain actually... I'm sure you all love school breaks, too =D

Photo credit: Ouran High School Host Club anime
...

No comments:

Post a Comment