Thursday, December 24, 2009

Note to My Readers

...
Hello!! =D If you're reading this note right now, you might be one of my regular readers, or you might have just stumbled onto my blog. The truth is, this blog was started less than a month ago... this is my 14th post. The reason for this post is to let my readers know what to expect from this blog. Now that I have been blogging for almost a month now, I think I know what I'm going to be doing:

1) Pop Songs of the Day: these are going to be Youtube music videos that I will post (hopefully) daily. So if you want some good pop songs to wake up or relax to, just view my blog. These songs will all be pretty recent (all from this decade), and they're all from artists/bands that I truly love. My goal is to introduce new/unknown pop music artists to my readers, so currently popular songs will only be featured if they're really really good. Take a look at my previously posted songs to see what to expect. Yesterday, I went through my music files on my computer & picked out around 150 pop songs from different artists that I will feature on the blog at some point during 2010. By the time I run out, I'll hopefully have reached my goal of posting a full "year" of pop music.

2) Book Reviews: I am an avid reader of teen fantasy books, so I will post reviews of books that I like. I will grade them on a 5-star rating system, so if you think that you will enjoy a book based on my review, then I encourage you to read it. Occasionally, I will review books that are not in the genre of teen fantasy.

3) Why I Love's: These posts will be random things that I love. Whether they're cliches, facebook groups, cute stuff, or inspiring things, they will all be things that I love. These posts will definitely be more personal than my music and book posts, so I hope you enjoy them!!

Thanks for reading!! =D Please add my blog to your favorites if you haven't already, and send the link to all of your friends who you think will enjoy reading it..
...

No comments:

Post a Comment