Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hilary Duff - Holiday

~Pop Song of the Day #14~

If you were born in my generation, then I'm pretty sure you know who Hilary Duff is. She is best-known for starring in the Disney Channel series Lizzie McGuire as a teenager, and she has lately been seen on Gossip Girl. She's also a pop music artist, with three RIAA-certified platinum albums. Her last album, Dignity, was a more grown-up venture into dance/pop music, which is much better than the teen bubblegum pop music of her previous two albums. I've been a fan of hers for a long time now, and I'm looking forward to new music from her. If you don't like Hilary Duff, don't dismiss this song! Holiday was one of the two new songs on her latest "Best Of" compilation album, and in my opinion, it might be her best song yet =D



Click HERE to visit Hilary Duff's Myspace & listen to some of her songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment