Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lack of Updates?!

To my readers:

I'm so, so sorry!! I know I barely posted anything this month.. And I got a few hundred views this month too o_O which is a pretty huge amount for me. SORRY if you were checking for updates. I know how it feels when you hate a website for never updating, so please bear with me... You know, sometimes it feels like I'm writing into empty space since I rarely get comments. But since you're reading this right now, it means I must have SOME sort of readership lol.

Anyway, sorry again for the lack of posts!! I've been really super-busy with various things + I'm still in high school, so there's tests, homework, ACT's, SAT's, AP's, and other stuff to worry about. I'll try to update more frequently- but don't count on it. It seems that I will get more busy as the school year comes to a close. Sigh.. why did I open a blog if I will rarely have time to update... I wonder. Please don't give up on this blog!! (Hmm... am I telling this to myself?) Teen Fantasy Books + Pop Music forever <3
...

No comments:

Post a Comment