Wednesday, March 31, 2010

After School - Bang!

~Pop Song of the Day #50~

Meet After School... yet another Korean girlband. I've listened to a few of their singles, but this is the song that I am currently obsessed with. When I watched the music video, I was confused at first since I don't keep up with K-POP news. Apparently, they now have 8 members?! LOL, almost as much as Girls' Generation. Anyway, Bang! is their latest single, and it seems to have the theme of a "marching band"? On the first listen, I didn't think much of it. But after the second listen, I got hooked onto the melody (where they're shouting & stuff). It is super catchy... definitely listen to it!! =D

1 comment:

  1. Hi, since there are people asking you to review guy singers you could try Kpop bands like Big Bang, SHINee and Taeyang's done some solo stuff recently. Others singers you could listen to... Leah Dizon, Olivia Lufkin (she uses the stage name Olivia), Operator Please,Emily Osment (she's REALLY different from Miley), Selena Gomez & The Scene, BoA, Skye Sweetnam, The Veronicas (I'm sure you've heard of them :D)

    ReplyDelete