Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sky Ferreira - One

~Pop Song of the Day #67~

Meet Sky Ferreira, an 18 year-old up-and-coming Portuguese-American singer–songwriter and actress from Los Angeles. She was discovered on Myspace and recently released a few singles in the UK. I first heard Sky's songs through a pop blog that I frequently read, and I love all the ones that I've heard so far. I would say that her songs are electro-pop, but her voice is much more apparent than the sound effects. I can't wait till her debut album comes out. She reminds me of Lights a little. Unfortunately, Youtube won't let me embed the official videos for her songs. But whatever... definitely listen if you're tired of the "pop music" on the radio. Sky's songs are fresh, original, and current.

No comments:

Post a Comment