Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lolene - Rich (Fake It Til You Make It)

~Pop Song of the Day #63~

Meet Lolene, an 25 year-old up-and-coming British recording artist, songwriter, record producer and performer from Bristol, England. She released one promo single in the US, Sexy People, which I actually like better than the song I posted. However, Rich (Fake It Til You Make It) is her current debut single, and it really has not set the charts on fire yet- considering the video's been out for 2 months. I've listened to a lot of Lolene demos that probably won't be on her album, and her songs are of the amazing electro-pop variety. If you like Ke$ha, then you'll like Lolene. In my opinion, this one's not as catchy as Sexy People, which is why it hasn't been on the radio a lot. Regardless, I hope her debut album will come out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment