Friday, January 8, 2010

Vistoso Bosses - Delirious

~Pop Song of the Day #20~

Meet the Vistoso Bosses, an up-and-coming American R&B and pop duo made up of Taylah P. and Kelci from Atlanta, Georgia. They're both teenagers, so I'm surprised that their debut song didn't instantly pick up a Radio Disney following. They're style is very bright and colorful (from their name, lol) and their songs are really really good. Delirious is their debut single, and it has hit number 42 on the American R&B charts- which is pretty good for a newcomer. When I first heard this song, I knew that I was going to love the Vistoso Bosses. Definitely listen if you like R&B =D



And Youtube won't let me embed the official musicvideo =( Whatever. They have other song samples from their upcoming debut album on their Myspace, but I no longer link to Myspaces to save time when writing posts. Just Google it instead =D

No comments:

Post a Comment