Thursday, January 28, 2010

1,000 views!!

...
To my readers, thank you so much!! =D I know that you guys aren't doing anything for me besides reading my blog, but I sincerely want to thank you. Today, I checked my view count (which is on the bottom left corner of my blog), and I noticed that I had over 1000 views! I never imagined that so many people (or repeated visitors) would want to see what books or music artists that I recommend.. especially since I opened this blog less than 2 months ago. Again, the point of this blog is for me to review teen fantasy books that I like and recommend pop music songs that I love. I also have "Why I Love" sections where I post about random things. Well, if you seriously enjoy reading my blog, please send this link to your friends!

Thank you for the 1,000 views!! =D

Ps. You may have noticed the advertisements on the page lately.. well, these are basically "ads by Google". I'm pretty sure that all the ads have been tested by Google, so they are 100% safe. Just letting you know..
...

No comments:

Post a Comment