Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year, readers!! =D Hope you all enjoyed watching the ball in Times Square drop yesterday... I kept falling asleep xD And in the end, the channel I was watching didn't even show the ball dropping! lol. They just flashed to lovers kissings right after the countdown. Sigh, I wish that I could find true <3. My New Year's resolution is to stop leaving everything till the last minute aka stop procrastinating everything. Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish this =D I guess that the fact that I put it on my blog serves as proof that I will try. Anyway, now that the break's almost over, I might not be able to update daily. That means that you might have to go an entire week without posts! lol. Jk I will try to update as frequently as I can. Here's to hoping that 2010 will be just as good and even better than 2009!! =D
...

No comments:

Post a Comment