Thursday, June 23, 2011

This Blog is Now Closed.

Hello, Reader!

My name is Leighton - as you could probably tell from my bio on the left hand side. From December 2009 to June 2011, my blog was a source of pop music songs and teen fantasy books that I enjoyed. I wrote these blog entries when I was 15 or 16, so the writing quality is not stellar. However, I thoroughly enjoyed writing these entries and hope that you will enjoy reading them in the archives. I've decided to close this blog (although I won't delete any of the entries or the blog itself), because I no longer have enough time - I'm going to be entering college in the fall. For more complete reasons for why I am closing the blog, see my previous post.

Overall, thank you to my wonderful readers for the 3,400+ views I have so far. Blogging has been a hugely enjoyable past-time of mine. Perhaps I will continue it later on in my life. Anyways, this is the last post. Feel free to go through the archives, thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or feel the need to contact me, you can comment of any of my posts (including this one). I get comments sent directly to my email, so that's the easiest way to contact me.

Thanks & good-bye! =D

6/23/11
...

No comments:

Post a Comment