Saturday, August 28, 2010

Good News & Bad News

What's up, readers? I'm really sorry for not updating in most of July and August. Well, it is summer after all, and I've been really busy with a lot of things -___- . Among other things, I'm about to enter my senior year of high school, so it's college application season! I'm taking a bunch of AP's this year, but I'll also have at least one free period. Hopefully I will be able to survive and not be completely sleep-deprived like I was last year (junior year). I'm more stressed out about college applications though. Anyway, that's just what's on my mind right now.

GOOD NEWS: I'm still listening to awesome pop songs and reading amazing teen fantasy books. Just because I'm not updating the blog, doesn't mean that I'm not enjoying doing the things that I love most. I have a TON of new books & music artists to fill y'all in on.

BAD NEWS: Like I mentioned before, with school starting, this may be a very stressful year for me- especially near the beginning. There may be days that you view this blog, and wonder "When is he going to update?!" However, keep in mind, that if you feel it's been too long, you can always let me know by commenting on a post or using the shoutbox. There's no greater incentive to blogging than a bunch of impatient readers ;)

Thank you for viewing my blog! I will try my best this year to consistently update =D
...

No comments:

Post a Comment