Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Keke Palmer - Friend Me Up

~Pop Song of the Day #55~

So I'm pretty sure you already know who Keke Palmer is. In case you don't, she's a 16 year-old American actress and singer who currently stars in the Nickelodeon TV show- True Jackson, VP. (That show seriously suffers from the bad jokes. A few episodes are seriously funny, but for the majority, it's like the writers went on vacation!) Anyway, like Selena Gomez (who I featured recently), Keke Palmer is a current teen star who I <3. Her 2007 album is seriously underrated and ANY reader of this blog should listen to it! It's not exactly pop, it's very r&b, and ALL of the songs on the album are awesome and extremely catchy. I think listening to it was what caused me to start listening to r&b more. Definitely one of my fave albums ever & can't wait for her next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment