Thursday, February 18, 2010

Suggestions for this Blog?

Hello readers!

I'm sorry for the long time between updates recently.. I don't know how many of you actually check this blog frequently for updates, but judging from my viewcount, it must be a lot. I'm sorry I don't update daily like I want to =( It's just that I'm just an average high school student, and I have homework just like everyone else. But the fact is, I'm probably taking more AP / college-level courses than the average 15 year-old. That, coupled with my numerous extra-curricular activities and my tendency to sign up for extra things, makes my life extremely busy. However, when I started this blog, I vowed that I would try to update consistently, and I'm going to try to stick to that =D

On another note, I would love if you (my readers) would give suggestions for this blog! I have a "Comment Here" section on the left side of this blog. It is extremely easy to use- you don't even have to fill in your "name" or "website" if you don't want to. Just write what you want to see on my blog. For example, are you frustrated that I don't post book reviews as often as I used to? Do you want more "Why I Love"'s instead of "Pop Songs"? Would you like to see a new section in the blog altogther? Just let me know!

Ps. As I've said before, the "Ads by Google" on this blog are 100% safe.. just saying. I'm not going to intentionally feature any spam websites on this blog.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment