Friday, June 25, 2010

Selena Gomez - Round and Round

~Pop Song of the Day #52~

So you might be thinking "Sure, post the song that everyone's heard already, since it's totally new blah blah blah". Well, it's true that it IS new and has received a lot of hits on Youtube already, but Selena Gomez is not your typical Disney pop princess. When I saw her on Wizards of Waverly Place, I thought, "Ok, her album will be another manufactured pop CD". But I was completely wrong & blown away when I heard her album full of dance-y songs. Some may call the songs pop-rock, but the beats were all pure dance. They were completely not what I was expecting & I <3'd it. Round and Round is Selena Gomez and the Scene's 1st single from their 2nd album. Listen to it 2x and it'll get stuck in your head =D I didn't like it at first, but then it got stuck in my head lol. Note: I would have rather they released some of the other songs from the 1st album as singles (like my fave I Don't Miss You At All, or maybe I Got U, or As A Blonde); but I guess getting new songs is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment